Deck Tasting with Meal
Look no further than Northern Vineyards Winery for a fun and unique party idea. This tasting party gives you the opportunity to taste 6 delicious wines paired with a meal on our beautiful deck overlooking the St. Croix River. Lower pricing is available November – April with seating in our barrel room. Submit the contact form below or call 651-430-1032 for more details.
10 person minimum, 50 person maximum
2 hours long
6 1 oz pours, variety of unique, local whites, rosés, and reds
$50 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking, deposit is applied to final balance, final balance due 8 days prior to event, only 1 payment is allowed, after final balance is paid it is non-refundable, you may add head count up to 48 hours prior to event
Note: We do not have an elevator, thus our 2nd floor is not handicap accessible.
Note: No outside food except for celebration cakes. Please bring your own knife, server, plates, forks, and napkins for cakes.
Cold meal options:
May – October: $33.95 per person plus tax & 18% gratuity, includes the souvenir tasting glass, seated on deck (or barrel room depending on weather)
November – April: $27.95 per person plus tax & 18% gratuity, additional $4.50 per person plus tax to keep the souvenir tasting glass, seated in the barrel room
Individual boxed meals:
Each boxed sandwich includes potato chips, grapes, and cookie. Each boxed salad includes dinner roll, grapes, and cookie.
- Pesto Chicken Focaccia-served on grilled focaccia with Provolone, tomato and mixed greens, available with lettuce wrap instead of focaccia.
- Seared Beef on Ciabatta – tender beef and Colby cheese, mixed greens, tomato, red onion on grilled ciabatta with house made parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- Veggie Sandwich– Marinated and roasted seasonal vegetables, seasoned cream cheese and mixed greens on a toasted Ciabatta roll.
- Pesto Chicken Salad –Pesto chicken salad on a bed of greens, served with tomato basil vinaigrette.
- Seared Beef Salad – Tender beef served with roasted vegetables on a bed of romaine. Served with parmesan dressing.
- Greek Salad– Roasted tomato, Kalamata olives, feta, green pepper, red onion and cucumber on crisp Romaine with feta vinaigrette.
Deli luncheon buffet:
- Freshly sliced deli meats and cheeses served with assorted breads and croissants, country potato salad or coleslaw and fresh fruit, dessert bars and cookies.
Hot Meal Option:
May – October: $38.95 per person plus tax & 18% gratuity, includes the souvenir tasting glass, seated on deck (or barrel room depending on weather)
November – April: $29.95 per person plus tax & 18% gratuity, additional $4.50 per person plus tax to keep the souvenir tasting glass, seated in the barrel room
Pizza and Pasta Buffet –pepperoni, sausage, and cheese pizza, pasta with marinara and cream sauce served with soft garlic bread sticks and freshly tossed garden salad, vegetarian toppings available upon request, gluten sensitive available upon request